Boxing Cardio & Self Defense Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Self-defense is the most effective and straightforward way women can use to avoid dangerous situations and protect themselves. It’s always better to avoid a violent attack than to go through one and attempt to survive it. Women’s self-defense classes don’t only teach practical and effective martial arts, they also cover numerous ways to avoid and navigate dangerous situations.
New York City is an exciting place to live, but as a large condensed city it can also be frightening for women.
Women are often seen as vulnerable and easy targets, and some frightening numbers seem to support that notion. In fact, here are some alarming statistics:
- Every 9 seconds in the United States, a woman is assaulted or beaten.
- A woman of 21 years of age has a 25% risk of becoming a victim of violent crime in her life.
The event will feature a Boxing Cardio session and then lead into a Self Defense workshop teaching the techniques to effectively protect yourself.
Things to bring to the event:
If you have a yoga mat and/or boxing gloves please bring them with you.
- Early Bird Registration$40$400$0
- Premium Ticket (w/ Gift Bag)$50$500$0
- VIP Ticket (Gift Box Included)$65$650$0