top of page
Teaching is a true passion of mine. Whatever your group's needs are, I am happy to adapt my style to fit your audience. There is much to learn at any level and I am able to present on a variety of topics concerning all age groups. If you are interested in booking a workshop, training event, women empowerment events, I also can facilitate events with a focus on Domestic Violence, Human Trafficking, and Survivors of Trauma, or if you want to find out more about specific training opportunities, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Sat, Oct 15Underdog Boxing Gym
- Sat, Oct 08Underdog Boxing Gym
- Sun, Apr 24Bronx
- Sun, Oct 24J. Hood Wright ParkOct 24, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDTJ. Hood Wright Park, 301 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10033, USAIn honor of Domestic Violence Awareness month - this women's only event will feature a self-defense workshop in collaboration with Imperial Combat. Leave with the knowledge and techniques to protect yourself, confidence, empowerment, and a sense of community.
- Sun, Aug 29Fort Tryon ParkAug 29, 2021, 12:00 PM EDTFort Tryon Park, New York, NY 10040, USAThis women's only event will feature a boxing and cardio session followed by a self-defense workshop in collaboration with Imperial Combat. Leave with the knowledge and techniques to protect yourself, confidence, empowerment, and a sense of community.
- Thu, May 14Online via Zoom/Virtual Space
- Sun, Feb 16PRX
- Sat, Oct 0580/20 Fit Kickboxing
bottom of page